Diagnostic Accuracy at Higher Volumes
For larger institutions or other applications where higher volume testing is needed, GeneSTAT Molecular Diagnostics, LLC (GMD) provides certain tests in its INSPECT.MDx 96-well test kit format for legacy platforms (e.g. ABI 7500 Fast, Roche Light Cycler 480) for high throughput testing.
GMD’s INSPECT.MDx tests are designed for use on laboratory-based PCR platforms, providing high volume screening / testing of both human and environmental samples.
Legacy System (Roche Light Cycler 480)
- Open format, lab-basedin vitro diagnostic assay platform
- High-throughput platform allowing for high volume screening / testing of specific infectious disease for differential diagnosis
- Open 96-well plate format
- Contains all necessary reagents for detection of DNA / RNA targets
- Screening / testing of up to 96 tests / control per
- Internal control verifies multiple aspects of test conditions and assay of every sample tested