Clear the hurdles that stand between you and testing you can trust
Using frontline science, we develop assays with superior sensitivity and reliability, so you can have confidence in every result. Fusing our leading science with technology and engineering, we’ll create a complete diagnostic solution that achieves your goals. And since that solution is designed around better tests, you’ll get better testing results.
Our agile business model means GeneSTAT can create a precise molecular testing solution driven solely by your specific laboratory needs, rather than a rigid set of product offerings. After consulting with you to understand your testing needs, our expert scientific and engineering team will work with you to design, develop, and manufacture testing solutions and supplies to ensure your needs are met.
Multiple, Flexible Testing Options
GeneSTAT develops and manufactures several molecular test options for multiple disease agents. GeneSTAT’s tests are also lyophilized, allowing room temperature storage which makes then suitable for longer term storage and minimizes shipping concerns associated with frozen reagents. Also available are molecular transport kits and RNA/DNA extraction kits. Our tests include but are not limited to:
• Multiplexed high throughput tests for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
• Valley Fever (Coccidioides)
• Extraction kits
• Multiplex differential test for Coronavirus strains (SARS-CoV-2 ,MERS-CoV, SARS-CoV)
• MRSA+; identifies and differentiates resistant and none resistant strains of Staph aureus and Coagulase Negative Staph
• And more
We can format and develop entire platforms and validate the entire system to provide turn key solutions for totally automated high throughput to on the spot 24/7 point of need testing solutions. As a source for nearly every molecular testing need, GeneSTAT can provide:
• Testing solutions
• Robotic controlled automation for high throughput testing
• Low throughput 24/7, point of need/point of care testing
• Other supplies you require
Please contact us to discuss your situation, and we will work with you to assess your testing needs and create a tailored plan. We look forward to hearing from you.